The F4 Pro V4 Corner flight controller uses the ICM20608 over SPI for the best possible flight performance. With onboard damping box, the ICM20608 runs perfect under 32k Gyro loop. If you haven’t already seen it, you should check out Josh’s awesome video on different IMUs. Also onboard are a barometer and AT7456 OSD chip for the BetaFlight integrated OSD.
F4 Pro Corner supports 3-6s LIPO direct input, build in Current Sensor and Power Filter too.
• STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight firmware(supported from v3.2)
• ICM20608 Over SPI Bus in damping box.
• 30.5×30.5mm Mounting holes
• Supports Lipo direct plug in (3-6S)
• Suports 5V 1A BEC output(Buck)
• STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode(Betaflight OSD)
• Build in Current sensor
• Build in Professional level PDB
• Build in LC filter for Camera power(max 800ma)
If Gyro and Accelerometer Cannot be Used, The Cause may be You Move the Flight Controller When It is Performing Self-Check.
PLEASE Put It flat and Wait for 10 seconds after Power is Turned on. Do Not Move It and Let It Process the Self-Check. (If It is Moved, It Will Cause the Gyro to Fail to Work.)
Remind again: The Flight Controller Does Not Have a Self-Check, It Will Not Work.